- Ritual Hot Chocolate — favorite spot, great bites.
- Hill’s Kitchen — same team behind Hearth & Hill
- Park City Roasters — low fuss local spot. Decent coffee, kinda dark
- Atticus — gets crowded, spotty wifi, not many seats — but good in a pinch
- Kiln — if I’m in town, lmk and come work here w me
Let’s be honest, you’re not here for the food.
- Riverhorse — pricey but is the default fancy spot (steaks/fish/etc)
- Handle — imo a bit more interesting than Riverhorse, slightly cheaper
- Firewood — same vibe as above
- Twisted Fern — solid mountain style American food
- 11hauz — Jamaican food in Kimball. Love this spot. Pricey but solid food.
- Harvest — Aussie/Cali style brunch/lunch w some Asian dishes too.
- Five5eed — good coffee, Aussie style, salads. Can have long wait so put name in early.
- Salt Box — team behind Riverhorse, quick and easy, super casual.
- Chop Shop — great pizza and sandos that punches above its weight, say hi to John or Paige
- Pretty Bird — surprisingly good Nashville hot chicken
- Freshie’s — good lobster roll (I know, hard to believe this far from the sea)
- Sammy’s Express — easy, fast local spot. Better than the actual bistro. Love this spot.
- Protein Foundry — surprisingly solid açaí and smoothie spot. Clean and local.
- Kuchu Shabu — mountain-style spin on shabu / Japanese hot pot in Canyons village
Stuff to do
- Moose Puddle — ~2 hrs up and back, a bit more vigorous, very satisfying view at the top
- Rob’s trail — shady, lots of switchbacks, pretty tame and well-managed, can get busy though and hard to get parking
- Spring Creek — easy 1 mile hike, should be 1 hr to the bench and back
- Round Valley trail — rent some mountain bikes from Cole Sports and hit here, long runs and good for beginners
- Deer Valley — no need to bike uphill, take the lifts, start w Holy Roller if you’re new, it’s a blast. Just don’t fall.
- Tennis — lots of public courts, post in FB to find someone to hit with at PCMR
- Fishing — honestly ask an expert, but easiest is to go to Deer Valley ponds with some worms and you’re guaranteed to catch something
- Boating — rent a boat at Jordanelle or Deer Creek. Lots of options and very affordably priced, depending on what you want to do (i.e. water skiing vs fishing). One of our favorite things in the summer.
- Canyons — connects w PCM, biggest ski resort in the US, come ski w/ me
- Deer Valley — shorter runs, great groomed runs, very techy, better food during breaks
- Lazy Sun — small shop on main st by TJ from pillpack
- Mountain Town Olive Oil — you’re likely here for a trip but stop in for a quick tasting